Woof Boom Radio, a successful, privately held regional radio group is adding a Sales Manager to their Lima, Ohio team. In the Sales Manager role, primary duty is to achieve or exceed market revenue goals and lead the development of members of the sales team. Media experience is NOT a requirement as we have an extensive training program, but you must have the ability to lead others. This position will report to the Market Manager.
Woof Boom Radio believes in a strong set of values; speak the truth, do your best, do what you say you will do, treat all with respect and work with passion. They hold themselves to a high standard and expect the same from their radio “family.” This is a growing company with digital assets along with their radio formats.
Our Woof Boom Values:
• Create and maintain a performance culture that focuses on serving our customers and listeners.
• Living the company values.
• Provide visible leadership both inside the station and inside the community.
• Develop strong relationships with key clients and other business partners.
• Create a collaborative, team-based environment.
• Adhere to Woof Boom policies, while observing the highest ethical standards.
- Coaching and Developing Members of the Sales Team to Reach their Full Potential
- Hitting Sales Revenue Goals
- Implementing Sales Strategies
- Managing the Sales Processes
- Developing and Maintaining Client Relationships
- Managing Revenue Growth
- Researching and Developing Revenue Streams
- Creating and Analyzing Sales Reports
- Ensuring All Contracts are Fulfilled
- 3+ years experience leading a sales team with direct supervisory responsibilities in a management role
- Experience with Microsoft 360 Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Documented success as a sales person
- Experience in media sales
- Documented success in achieving revenue goals
This position offers a 401K Plan, Health, Disability and Life Insurance, Comprehensive Training Programs and vacation time. The employer is an organization that actively gives back to our community though their people, time, talent and treasure.
We support all EOE initiatives. We would never discriminate on the basis of religion, race, or creed – and we don’t hire people who do.