Starting on October 16, 2023 go to one of our participating sponsor locations and register to win! List of participating businesses and official contest rules are below.
Each location will have a display with a QR code. Scan the QR code to pull the entry form up on your smart device and fill it out. Each week we will select winners out of all who have registered, and award them with a random prize. Also, everybody who registers will be entered into the grand prize drawing for $1000 in cash!
-Allen County Awards –Allen Tire Service –Beauty By Jill –Beckman Jewelers –Buckeye Furniture –Dad’s Toy Shop –Dick’s Steak House –Effie’s Boutique –Exit 4 Escape Room –Haehn Florist, Greenhouse and Flower Delivery –Jen’s Furniture and Collectibles –Just Because Gifts –Lehmann’s Furniture –Midwest Shooting Center –Old Barn Restaurant & Grill –Pit Stop Hobby Shop –Polished Nail & Body Salon & Boutique 415 –The Grind –White’s Honda Toyota –Yazel’s Flowers
Official Contest Rules
- You must be 18 years of age or older to win.
- Only one registration per person per location. You may register only once at each of our locations.
- Registration will be open from October 16, 2023 to December 12, 2023.
- Winners will be chosen at random out of all registrants for weekly prizes from November 6, 2023 through December 15, 2023. Winners will be announced that day on Woof Boom Lima radio stations Fun 107.1, 104.9 The Eagle, 92.1 The Frog, 93.1 The Fan, and The Legend 98.5.
- One winner will be chosen at random out of all registrants for the $1000 grand prize on December 15, 2023. Winner will be announced that day on Woof Boom Lima radio stations Fun 107.1, 104.9 The Eagle, 92.1 The Frog, 93.1 The Fan, and The Legend 98.5.
- Employees of Woof Boom Radio (hereafter referred to as “the company”), this contest’s participating owners of participating sponsor locations, employees of other media companies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant the company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the company, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide the company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Decisions. The company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Further, the company will resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules and the company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. All decisions will be made by the company and are final. The company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.